Platina Wellness Brands and Range
Why Platina Wellness
Platina Wellness has implemented a unique business model which is based on creating a highly collaborative relationship that makes it easy in a win-win outcome in which both Platina Wellness and our distributors are equally committed to each other’s success.
A Vested Supplier-Distributor Relationship makes us different from any other global manufacturer with large-scale distribution.
Vested means that we make it our primary goal to ensure the success of our distributors. See why Platina Wellness has an 90% Distributor Retention Rate. See what makes Platina Wellness a different kind of global pharma company.
Most supplier-distributor relationships are transaction-based, which means the supplier sells and the distributor buys – this is generally the extent of the relationship.
Without a common vested interest in the success of entering a market and the gaining of market share,a mutually beneficial outcome is less likely.
We have implemented the numerous policies aimed at sharing the necessary responsibilities for the successful distribution of our products and work closely with our distributors to ensure a mutually beneficial outcome.
Flexible Production Methods
Unlike other manufacturers which only offer a fixed product range, for which specifications and packaging cannot be changed, Platina wellness has implemented flexible production methods that allows us to adjust our products to meet the specific demands of each market and unique requirements of our distributors.
We know it is crucial that our products have the optimum balance of market adaptation vs. product differentiation to ensure a competitive advantage.
Our Marketing Department works closely with our distributors to perfect product specifications and packaging by combining distributor feedback and conducting .independent market research.
Extensive Marketing Support
We believe that marketing is the backbone for a healthy growth strategy, a concept that we apply to all over the country where our products are distributed. Our very experienced Marketing Department consistently refines new marketing strategies to adapt to the dynamics of each place, facilitating the effective building of our brands.
Effective marketing support is provided by us for our distributors:
– Customized Promotional Materials: We provide an extensive range of promotional materials to our distributors which is free of charge, with the purpose of assisting with the marketing of our brands, including Shirts, Writing Pads, Mouse Pads, Prescription Pads, Pens, Pill Boxes, Cups, Calendars, Bags, Folders, Umbrellas, Pamphlets, Brochures, and other customized items by request of our distributors.
– Samples for Promotion: We provide our distributors with the popular Platina wellness consumer products which are for free distribution, with the purpose of brand promotion, including Platina wellness Multivitamins and other supplements, Bandages, Hand Sanitizers and other popular Platina wellness products.
– Strategic Support and Planning: With the vast experience in distribution across world throughout all countries,we are able to leverage our knowledge and analytical data to provide our distributors the advantage of marketing in their markets. We support our distributors initially with market entry, and then we shift to a focus on the gaining of market share.
– Independent Market Research: As a manufacturer with numerous brands, we choose our distributors carefully to ensure the effective distribution of our all products. As our all of the distributors are on the ground and have unique knowledge and experience in their respective markets, we rely on their feedback to identify product specifications and packaging, market entry strategies and other important criteria for effective distribution. Moreover, our experienced Marketing Department conducts many independent market research, after which we combine our experience and analysis with the knowledge of our distributors, to facilitate the strongest possible market entry for our brands and the products. We work efficiently with our distributors to make success a mutually beneficial reality of our relationship.
– On The Ground: Members from both our Sales and Marketing Departments travels frequently to meet our distributors to gain a better understanding of their markets.It is our aim to gain a competitive advantage in all the markets where our products are distributed, making our on the ground presence necessary for the support of our distributors.